Hi,

I have always wanted a farm and a little shop of my own. I wish my daily life to intertwine with nature and the changing seasons. I need to grow things and craft things, and I remain ever curious. This blog is just the begining- I hope!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bunny Breeding


This is My daughter Charlotte with our bunny Fern just before Easter. Fern is a California, New Zealand cross doe. She will be old enough this coming week for her first breeding. Her kits will hopefully be the the first babies born on Fern Meadow. They are however slated to fill our freezer for winter so I will probably spare you pictures of them. Fern however will hopefully stay with us for many years as breed momma, so she has a name and is part of the barn family.

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable. I love seeing little ones snuggling with animals. :)

    ReplyDelete